• Things this Lockdown has taught us



    - You can survive without junk food.

    - Relationships are not defined by physical distance.

    - There is a chef in all of us.

    - Video calls are a blessing.

    - That people actually care for us more than we think they do. 

    - You don't need fancy ingredients to make delicious food.

    - Maggie will never be ready in 2 minutes.

    - Overdoing makes a thing boring, even if it is sleeping.

    - Doing nothing is not so easy.

    - Need more hobbies other than hanging out with friends.

    - We can't do things because we don't like it. "I don't have time" is a lie.

    - Our parents really are our best friends. We just needed to give them a chance.

    - You learn a lot about yourself in isolation.

    - We can find happiness in the smallest of things.

    - Distance, in the end, is really just a word.

    - Good relations with neighbour is a boon.

    - Board games were just underrated.

    - There can be amazing workouts even without a gym.

    - All of us have a lot more in common than just our qualification and profession.


    We all making fun of this quarantine, but ever thought what are the advantages?

    - The water now looks clean because there is less traffic on the canals, allowing the sediments stay at bottom.

    - Working from home has the potential to reduce over 300 million tonnes of carbon emissions per year. And also it helps people to have a work/life balance.

    - Instead of love birds now you can spot dolphins in Marine drive.

    - If you've noticed, these days you can hear birds chirping almost every time. Which was definitely not happening when we were out.

    - I'm sure you will get all your sleep that you always dreamed for.

    - You're safe from getting yourself and others infected.

    I know we all want to go out, but ever thought normally we always go out and leave alone our parents but now you're got a chance to spend your time with family and make your time more special, you also make videos of this quarantine, and I am sure in future when you go through those videos you will definitely realize that what you received from those quarantine days.

    Stay Home !! Stay Safe !!

  • 2 comments:

    In my life. I've lived, I've loved, I've lost, I've missed, I've trusted, I've hurt, I've made mistakes, most of all, I've learned...

    Followers

    ADDRESS

    21-90/1 Beno Bhavan,
    Nagercoil-629501.

    EMAIL

    benok182@gmail.com
    beno@smarter.net.in

    TELEPHONE

    +91 8122637749

    MOBILE

    +91 9445208747