• The Man Behind Me 💝


    "I can't promise to fix your all problems, but I can promise you won't have to face them alone." 

          The day we realize who we are and what is inbetween us make a new beginning of our journey. Years may passed but the love he showered me increasing day by day. We underwent lot of struggles but in all the pain & sorrows his shoulders are with me. He never let my hand down. He gave the hope, I'm here for you in all circumstances. Struggles gave us lot of new lessons, but it also give the strength to overcome in it. More than 2 years went on struggle to prove our love. Each steps grows harder & harder, but in all he don't let me alone. His hand is there to wipe my tears. His words are there to console my broken heart. His tears showed how much he loves & care for me. His presence strengthen me to stand in the battle to save our love, to prove that our love is true.

    Words hurted me to the core...... 
    Physical torture hurted me to the most..... 

    but in all circumstances he stood on my side to gave me hope to face the situations with love and care. I showed all my anger towards him. But his patience will make me calm and realize what the situation actually is. The man giveup all his anger only for me. Whatever he do, behind that I'm the reason why he is doing that. A man who doesn't have anything to think of him except me. Being together and doing nothing can be the best way to spend time that means everything. He gave everything to me, but I'm the only thing he want in his life. 

    Words may not express how much he is important to me but my tears will show how important he is in my life. What ever happen he will stood on my side, he will never let me alone. He is the meaning for my life. My love. My everything. He is the reason for my living.  Everything changed the moment when we realize our love. Without him I'm nothing. His presence will make me happy. His words strengthen me. 

    In all his activities I impressed the most. His smile make me the happiest person in the world. His sense of humor make me to think how his brain is working. But in all he is my everything.  Nothing will stand near to him. He is the most special person in my life. Love makes life beautiful. His love make me to feel that I'm the most special person in this world. My days begins and end with him.

    "I knew you were special from the moment we met. I'm looking forward to all of our tomorrows."
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    In my life. I've lived, I've loved, I've lost, I've missed, I've trusted, I've hurt, I've made mistakes, most of all, I've learned...

    Followers

    ADDRESS

    21-90/1 Beno Bhavan,
    Nagercoil-629501.

    EMAIL

    benok182@gmail.com
    beno@smarter.net.in

    TELEPHONE

    +91 8122637749

    MOBILE

    +91 9445208747